Architecture – Planning – Interior Design
Akshaya Jain and Associates is a leading Architecture organization headquartered in Delhi, India. They have successfully executed projects in India, Nepal, China, Malaysia and Seychelles. Their projects were inaugurated by eminent personalities of the Nation – the Torana Gate in Malaysia by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi in 2015, and earlier, the Indian-style Buddhist Temple in China by the then honourable President of India, Smt. Pratibha Patil in 2010. They provide consultancy services in architecture, urban design, planning, interior design and construction management. Their designs are centered to achieve economy in construction costs by virtue of efficient space and services planning. They approach the projects such that it would be practical as well as aesthetically pleasing. Akshaya Jain and Associates incorporate green building features in their complex and innovative designs to lessen the impacts of development on the environment and thus, reduce the cost. The context of the environment along with locational perspective is viewed beforehand which makes development justified to their values.
They have vast experience in wide areas of architectural designing and planning of Government and Embassy Buildings, Institutional Campuses, Aviation Academy, Industrial Establishments, Religious Buildings, Residential Projects, etc. in India and abroad. While they handle projects for the Government, public sector and private organizations, they also design premium residences in prime localities of Delhi for selected clients. Some prestigious projects planned by the partners are:
- Indian Chancery Complex at Kathmandu, Nepal, for the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India, having a built-up area of 36,000 sq.mt. on a 46-acre site. The complex comprises chancery buildings, cultural centre and residential bungalows & apartments. The phase-1 buildings were inaugurated by the Hon’ble Foreign Minister of India
- IIT Kanpur which include multi-storied housing, hostels, research, academic & public buildings
- Multi-storied housing for IIT Bhilai comprising 465 apartments and other associated facilities
- Indian High Commission with cultural centre and residences, at Victoria (Mahe), Seychelles
- Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development at Imphal, Manipur, a research labs institute
- Embassy of Brazil at Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- Civil Aviation Training Centre at Allahabad, an institutional campus to train pilots in aviation, on a 65-acre site, with a built-up area of 35,000 sq.mt. The design was selected in a limited competition. On completion, this project was awarded the JIIA Award-1999 for ‘Excellence in Architecture’ by the Indian Institute of Architects
- Garment Export Factory for Mr. Harish Ahuja (M/s Shahi Exports Ltd.), in Faridabad, having a built-up area of 32,000 sq.mt. It was also awarded JIIA Award in 2000 for ‘Excellence in Architecture’ by the Indian Institute of Architects
- Master Plans/ urban design projects for International Hotels Complex on an 800-acre site at New Delhi for DDA; Indira Gandhi Memorial Cultural Complex on a 100-acre site in Lucknow; Urban City Centre at Mohali, a mixed-use development having built-up area of 4,00,000 sq.mt, and, World-Class Skill Training Centre, having area of 2,16,000 sq.mt., for Ernst and Young, to be taken up on PPP mode
Akshaya Kumar Jain has graduated from the School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi. He has 46 years of experience and is an ex-faculty member to the SPA, New Delhi, and ex-visiting faculty to Sushant School of Art & Architecture, Gurgaon, besides being External Jury Member to various schools in New Delhi including Vastu Kala Academy and MBS School of Architecture. The other partner, Kshitij Jain has 20 years of experience in the profession and has been involved in the design of varied types of buildings and large-scale projects. He is also a graduate of the SPA, New Delhi. He has a keen interest in incorporating sustainable and energy efficiency measures within the design vocabulary. He is an Accredited Professional of the Indian Green Building Council and member of the Solar Energy Society of India. His article on sustainability was published in “Built Expressions” Bengaluru. The partners are International Associate Members of the American Institute of Architects, and Fellow Members of the Indian Institute of Architects. They are also life members of Institute of Indian Interior Designers and EAROPH Malaysia.
Testimonials from their clients portray their commitment, whatever the scale and size of the project. The designs and past track record reflect their principals and how meticulous they work towards the goal, using latest software. Their recognition is covered by newspapers, websites and magazines nationally and internationally.
For More Details: https://www.akshayajain.com/