Integrating Leadership Innovation into Organizational DNA
Businesses, no matter the niche , face challenges and disruptions. As technological advancements are making big waves in every industry, challenges and disruptions are more frequent. In the era where the only change is constant, business leaders require constant leverage as they pave the road to the future. Leadership is a strategic differentiator. In times of disruption, it is a viable critical to think about one’s leadership and how to deliver sustained success. How do you turn the disruption to the biggest advantage and sustain your impact?
To help business leaders and organizations deliver sustained results, The Innovative Leadership Institute (ILI) – formerly known as Metcalf & Associates, elevates leadership and builds leader’s capacity to turn disruption into a strategic advantage. The Innovative leadership Institute (ILI) provides sophisticated, customizable leadership development, coaching, and assessment solutions that facilitate behavioral change and accelerate culture transformation aligned with organizational strategy and business goals. ILI focuses on integrating leadership innovation into organizational DNA, incorporating it into the cultural foundation by targeting systems, processes, mindsets, and behaviors.
ILI strengthens the leadership talent pool and helps leaders evolve so that they become the organization’s strategic advantage. ILI employs the following methodology to achieve this objective.
- Creating and curating practical, leading-edge tools, frameworks, interviews and articles that serve as the foundation for leadership evolution
- Assessing leadership to create personalized development plans based on where they are now and their objectives
- Developing leaders using customized workshops and process-focused coaching
- Building high functioning teams structured to accomplish organizational objectives
- Creating a culture of innovation that promotes engagement, agility, and high performance
- Consulting and advising client’s transformation programs to help organizations accomplish strategic objectives and evolve how they work
At the helm of Innovative Leadership Institute is Maureen Metcalf – CEO and Founder. She began her journey in September 2001 by founding Metcalf & Associates Inc. after leaving Accenture and PricewaterhouseCoopers to pursue her goal of working with a small group of highly respected industry leaders. In October 2001, Metcalf & Associates’ first client project was leading change management workstream for an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system for Fortune 50 global company. Her operational skills combined with the strategic ability to analyze, develop, and implement successful strategies for profitability, growth, and sustainability. Hence today, after two decades since the inception of ILI, the institute enjoys key strategic partnerships with a range of clients, from top Fortune 15 companies, multi-billion technology firms, to large manufacturing and insurance companies as well as smaller local firms.
“We believe that during times of dramatic change and disruption, the optimal path forward is developing leaders, organizations, and communities equipped to solve the biggest problems and create opportunities for all stakeholders,” says Maureen.
Having a relevant experience of more than 30 years, Maureen is a celebrated executive advisor, author, speaker, innovative and thoughtful leader, and coach providing practical solutions to businesses. She designed and taught MBA classes in Leadership and Organizational Transformation at Capital University for fifteen years. She has translated her years of experience in the niche into nine books, of which the first book – Innovative Leadership Fieldbook was published in 2011 and won the International Book Award Best Business Reference Book 2012. Maureen and her co-authors other eight books also won various International awards and she also began writing for Forbes.com in 2016. She publishes several papers and articles on leadership and hosts an international radio show focusing on innovative leadership and shares her valuable insights with the audience.
Maureen’s core values as CEO right now:
- Elevating the quality of leadership across the globe
- Helping leaders co-create a positive future
- Providing exceptional value and positive impact for all stakeholders
Maureen Metcalf has numerous accolades and few are named below:
- Tech Power Player 2018 and 2019
- BizTech Executive of the Year 2019
- A finalist for the Tech Columbus Innovation Award – Women of the Year in Technology 2007
- Winner of a 2014 International Book Award
For More Details: https://www.innovativeleadershipinstitute.com/